Supporting a comprehensive service delivery system
What we do for your patients
IntellaTriage is a provider of after-hours compassionate and effective telephone triage services for your PACE program. Managing costs while providing the highest level of care requires expert triage of each call and individual situation. Utilizing RNs for all support assures expert top quality interactions with your participants and their families while treating each situation with care and respect it deserves.
Our state of the art phone system makes it transparent that phones have been transferred to IntellaTriage allowing us to respond to callers as an extension of your organization. IntellaTriage RNs chart in your EMR system for a seamless record of care and hand-off back to your staff.
Information transparency is key to our customer success and translates to improved outcomes and appropriate response management. That is why our service is consistently recognized as the service of choice. We provide an on-line repository for documentation facilitates sharing of information with the IntellaTriage team, and for us to utilize your protocols to ensure a smooth transition of care. IntellaTriage helps with your quality assurance measures. Call-Logs are available on a daily basis, and call-volume statistical reports/analysis on a monthly basis to support your CMS requirements.
IntellaTriage RNs can act as intermediary between al l the providers necessary to provide appropriate care for your patients, including by not limited to Physical/Occupational Therapists, Physicians, Pharmacies, and Durable Medical Equipment vendors.
How our services are delivered to your patients
- Highly experienced Registered Nurses with compassionate care to match clinical support
- Clinical staff supported by an IT team, allowing IntellaTriage to provide an unprecedented level of service to your patients and their families
- State of the art technology for calls to be routed to IntellaTriage using your dedicated number
- Customized protocols for an extension of your care
- Team approach so your staff and patients establish a relationship with their IntellaTriage counterparts
- All IntellaTriage nurses are employees, not contract labor
How does our PACE support benefit your organization
- Mange costs in a capitated reimbursement environment
- Eliminate staff burnout for taking routine after hour, holiday and weekend calls and pages
- Leverage a team of registered nurses to supplement your staff, or partner with us to triage all of your inbound calls, reducing costs while still providing quality interactions
- Improve outcomes and reduce reactive management with statistics and clinical data
- Support CMS requirements for reporting and quality measurements
- Confidence that your organization is being represented with the same professionalism and care as your staff