Nurse Based Triage For Physician Groups and Hospitals
After Hours Triage Support and Services for Physician Groups and IDNs
What our nurse triage services do for your patients
IntellaTriage is a provider of 24 hour nurse line triage services for physician groups, IDNs and hospitals. Utilizing our nurses for either partial or 24 hour support assures expert top quality interactions with your patients while treating each situation with care and respect it deserves.
Our Technology and Your EMR
Our state of the art VOIP phone system makes our interactions with your patients seamless and transparent. And after every call IntellaTriage nurses will chart directly in your EMR system so your nurses and physicians have the latest information for each and every patient that IntellaTraige supports.
Reporting and Transparency
Information translates to improved outcomes and patient satisfaction. That’s why IntellaTriage provides an on-line repository for documentation and sharing of information. IntellaTriage helps with your quality assurance measures and call-logs are available on a daily basis along with key metrics and reports.
IntellaTriage nurses can act as intermediary between patients and their physicians, pharmacies, DME, scheduling and insurance providers. IntellaTriage provides a dedicated nurse during implementation and for consultation on process review and improvements.
How our after-hours nurse triage services are delivered to your patients
- Highly experienced nurses with compassionate care to match clinical support
- Clinical staff supported by an IT team, allowing IntellaTriage to provide an unprecedented level of service to your patients and their families
- State of the art technology for calls to be routed to IntellaTriage using your dedicated number
- Customized protocols for an extension of your care
- Team approach so your staff and patients establish a relationship with their IntellaTriage counterparts
- All IntellaTriage nurses are employees, not contract labor
How does our After-Hours Triage phone support benefit your organization
- Reduce Post-Discharge Readmissions
- Prevent nurse and physician burnout for taking routine night, after-hour, holiday and weekend calls and pages
- Leverage a team of registered nurses to supplement your staff, or partner with us to triage all of your inbound calls, reducing costs while still providing quality interactions
- Improve outcomes and reduce reactive management with statistics and clinical data
- Confidence that your organization is being represented with the same professionalism and care as your staff
Contact Us Today To Learn More