What to look for when evaluating After-Hours Triage providers for Hospice and Home Health
Switching to a service provider for your after-hours triage can be a stressful task. You are looking to a 3rd party to care and service your patients. The care they receive translates to satisfaction and ultimately your revenue. So when considering the benefits of a triage service you need to be sure you pick the best, most respected provider available. And this often means performing extensive due diligence. Over the next few weeks we will be posting the key ingredients you need to include in your evaluation process for after hours triage. Here are the basics that we will cover over the next few posts:
- Don’t wait! Time is not on your side.
- Determine your organization’s needs prior to after-hours triage vendor selection
- Do background research on the short list of vendors.
- Request information. Call to ask questions.
- Do you have references you can give me today?
- Do you provide customized implementation, project management and training?
- Do you have a specific team of nurses assigned to my population?
- Do you customize protocols for my organization?
- What are the quality of the Nurses you use?